Website: www.pro-wax-100.com Email: [email protected]
Ltd. – WAX SPA
Important Safety Instructions
Note: When using any electrical appliance, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed.
READALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR WAX SPA.
1. DO NOT place or store the device where it can fall or be pulled in to a tub or sink.
2. DONOT place the wax spa into water or any liquid, Keep surrounding area dry.
3. If the wax spa falls into water, unplug it immediately. DO NOT reach into the water.
( AS with all electrical devices, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is off, always use caution. )
WARNING: To reduce risk of bums. eletrocution,fire or injury.
1. Never operate the device if:
a.) It has a damaged cord or plug.
b.) If it is not working properly.
c.) If it has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
d.) Dropped into water.
2. Close supervision is important when the WAX SPA is used by. on or near children.
3. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
4. DO NOT immerse the WAX SPA into water or other liquids.
5. Avoid hanging the cord over a counter or table where it can be pulled on, by children or tripped over unintentionally.
6. Always use the WAX SPA on a level surface.
7. Unplug the device when not in use. Allow to cool before handing, cleaning. or storing the wamer.
8. Do not wrap the cord around the WAX SPA when in use.
9. Attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
10.Test temperature of the water before putting hand into the device.
11. Use this WAX SPA only for its intended use as described in the instruction booklet.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONSI !!!
WARNING – Always test temperature of the water before putting hands into the WAX SPA.
1. Place the collar ring on the rim of the SPA.
2. Remove the plastic lid from the WAX SPA.
3. Adjust the wax-can holder on the wax can for easy handing.
4. Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on “100” until the wax achieves a liquid consistency. This process lasts approximately 15 minutes. For faster heating place the lid on the warmer.
5. Once liquid, place the dial in middle place. The temperature will remain constant throughout the day. It is important to test the temperature of the wax by placing a small quantity on the inside of wrist, adjusting the dial accordingly.
6. When the wax is finished. lift out the can. Using the wax-can holder while the warmer is still warm.
7. Turn the warmer of every evening by full turning the dial counter clock wise. Cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep the wax dust-free.
8. To clean the warmer, use wax clean with the machine off and while the warmer is still slightly warm.
9. For a new usage, repeat steps 1 to 7.
CAUTION-EXTREMELY HOT WATER MAY CAUSE BURNS.
For professional use only.
For best results, be sure to read all instructions thoroughly before using the WAX SPA.